Bringing Objects to Life
Choose an object in your home.
- If this object could speak, what would it say?
- What does it think of where it lives and the job it has to do?
- What has it seen happening in your home?
- What kind of personality does it have?
- What are they feeling right now?
Write a monologue (or long speech by one character) from the point of view of this object.
If you would like feedback on anything you have written, send it from a parent or guardian's email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Happy with your work? Why not share it with us on our INSTAGRAM